Online renewal of a valid electronic signature for existing customers – this is an offer to extend the validity period of a qualified certificate for holders of a valid electronic signature. This product enables you to renew your certificate 100% online, without having to visit a stationary location. It is recommended to renew an electronic signature at least 10 days before it expires, as only a valid qualified certificate can be renewed
The online certificate renewal procedure is as follows:
- Order and pay for your order in the e-shop.
- Receive an email with your renewal code and instructions.
- Use the renewal code in SecureDoc 2.0 and extend the validity of your signature.
- The purchase of a product is not equivalent to the renewal of a qualified signature. The validity of the signature will not be extended until the procedure described in the instructions has been completed. The procedure must be completed before the signature expires.
- Start the renewal procedure at least 72h before the signature expiry date and fill in the form carefully. If you start the procedure later or enter incorrect data, we are not responsible for not completing the renewal on time. Any errors may result in additional charges.